The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

FS: 1997 Eclipse GST

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PyrofreekGst

Probationary Member
Dec 5, 2007
Akron, Ohio
I have for sale my 1997 GST with approx. 148,000 miles. I'm asking $2800 O.B.O. The car has been driven as my daily driver for 5 years but now I've moved on to a new vehicle that's got a bit more room.

Installed before I owned it was a Greddy FMIC, Turbo, BOV, Turbo timer, SAFC II, K&N SRI and Sony radio w/ speakers. I've done a lot of regular maintenance including all oil changes, front control arms (upper and lower), tie rod inner and outer with professional alignment.

Tires are Hankook Ventus HR II 215/45/17 on MB Wheels Mesh X from Discount Tires Direct. I installed window trim on passenger and driver side that was flaking off which I got from a local Mitsu dealer.

The alternator has been giving me troubles lately and I just installed another one from Autozone but the dash lights still come on. The tune is not perfect since I just installed the Wideband and bought my new car before I had a chance to tune it.

I'm just trying to lay all the info I can think of out on the table. If you want to know more or are in the Akron, Ohio area and want to take a look just send me a message.

Thanks,
Sam
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back