The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

freaking awesome video footage!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Very nice, cool video too.

Man that sucks with the engine failure, I really hope you guys are coming back next year bigger and badder than ever!

Hell Ya man. Great video. what are the plans for the car next.

LOL at that scion.

they also have a shot of you on the front row @ 3:30.

That scion has got to be the ugliest thing on 4 wheels I've seen in a while. I mean...I respect that fact that it's putting down 1,000 hp...but that wing...what were they thinking? I'm sure there had to have been another way to get more traction.

There are better ways to make that downforce, but really that was just a short path between fast and faster. It doesnt do you any good to be monumentally fast if your fast after everyone else is faster. To develop that downforce even with a large budget I would have needed probably 3-4 mos to develop the car with someone just doing the body/molds full time.

so u where going to a race track in the middle of no where and did u not have timing belt covers on ## car or something?

Very cool man, and being a part of that had to have been a blast!

I have that issue Drew, you have not seen that yet?

aite, peace.

gixxerdrew;bt4505 said:
Does anyone know what DSPORT issue has my car in it?

november 2009 issue #83 (its got the rockstar scion on the cover)
DragSport.com - DSport Magazine - Table of Contents
i went through that magazine though and read that redline article and DEFINITELY would have recognized your car in those pages and i don't remember seeing it.

i do remember that scion with a spoiler on the hood :barf:

:dsm:

i want to get into doing that so badly you might have some competition in the future

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back