The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Forced Four 150 Shift Box Program

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guess I'll either have to get home to open the program to get some sort of idea for what goes where unless you care to take a picture. Unsure if this would differ from 1g to 2g. Thank you though.

No it won't vary between models it doesn't care what it is in. I don't get home until around 4ish.
If you were in your shiftbox software, you would put the RED numbers in the places were I have them then save it so it stays. If you don't like it, you can revert back to the original numbers that you had in the 12th picture at the start of this thread (Shift Map E).

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

No it won't vary between models it doesn't care what it is in. I don't get home until around 4ish.
If you were in your shiftbox software, you would put the RED numbers in the places were I have them then save it so it stays. If you don't like it, you can revert back to the original numbers that you had in the 12th picture at the start of this thread (Shift Map E).

Same settings i use for cruise... my power is different.. Marty loves high rpm hahah

Same settings i use for cruise... my power is different.. Marty loves high rpm hahah
That I DO sir, that I do!!!
It is Music to my ears! ;)
Here are my shift maps
Econo and POWER!!!!ROFL
I had to set my shift points early to get her to shift right at 8k+ish due to lag. I think I was actually getting it to shift at 8500 with the POWER map settings but the motor is good to 9200 so no worries, just a "Shake Down" map ROFL
Always TEST at a lower setting and work up, of course. :thumb:
An additional TIP if you are making your own maps is NEVER LET THE SOLID AND DOTTED LINES CROSS FOR EACH GEAR. You will notice my maps don't and if anyone uses them (they are FREE, give em a try) and they don't work like you want, get ahold of me. I made my own maps before they were available.
Marty

I have no idea really what I'm even looking at but I'll try them out. Lol. I was shifting right around 9k myself. Glad we have a clarification on "high rpm's".

They are only upshift and downshift points. No secrets.
Hi RPM is more than 8500 for me and I was shifting mine AT 9200. She loved it.

Was hoping to report back with some good news tonight but I had two issues when I took the car out for a test drive. One, the speedo isn't working so have to figure that out. Kept being limited to around 4-5k rpm so had to shut off the forced four and rely on my Kiggly blue wire mod and B&M shifter.

Secondly, my alternator fuse blew (luckily I have a spare) so I barely even made it home and every slow idiot was in front of me. Guess I'll be back at it again soon. Dsm life sometimes 🙄

I know this thread is a few months old... but I just got around to rewiring my 150 box and it actually works... (sorta).. some of the solid /dotted lines cross.. so I am gonna try these settings that 1990TSIAWDTALON posted pics of above... would you also be willing to post pics of the advance tab please?.. im still new and confused on this program but I think im getting it lil by lil.. thanks much. Steve ( hope to get this figured out and working good so I can drop the awd trans back in by end of oct when IFO will be here...)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back