The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

fmic indentification

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not to thread jack. But does anyone actually know if they sell those cars by itself? I've tried contacting PR via E-mail and no response in a week so far.

On topic: Yeah, that is exactly like mine, which is a PR Core ( Or CX Racing from what I've been told ).

i'll have to agree here and say it looks like one off ebay but it looks to be in good conditions depending on your goals with it..how much are you getting it for?

He's selling it to me for $80. No piping though. sooo, what do you guys think? Worth it? I'm not looking to push 500 HP or anything, but looking for something better than the stock IC.

Wow, couldn't be more spot on. Thanks. Trying to find some decently priced piping for it. Are Ebay pipes bad?

with a stock t25 turbo you will lose power with a core that big, your spool time will take years.

with a stock t25 turbo you will lose power with a core that big, your spool time will take years.

you wont even notice, do you have dyno records to prove this? or did you get it from that other guy who got it from his friend type of saying.

you wont even notice, do you have dyno records to prove this? or did you get it from that other guy who got it from his friend type of saying.

Well a larger volume of space for air to occupy can mimic what a boost leak does = slow spool time. Why do you think a huge capacity air compressor has a huge motor to move more air mass at a time?

With your theory, one size air compressor motor should be universal to any capacity tank.

Well a larger volume of space for air to occupy can mimic what a boost leak does = slow spool time. Why do you think a huge capacity air compressor has a huge motor to move more air mass at a time?

With your theory, one size air compressor motor should be universal to any capacity tank.

Yes i completely agree with that but were talking about a turbo thats already to small to fill what it came with and honestly like many will say you wont notice it and then theres the other many who say you will, like i said with that tiny turbo you wont notice it anyway.

Yes i completely agree with that but were talking about a turbo thats already to small to fill what it came with and honestly like many will say you wont notice it and then theres the other many who say you will, like i said with that tiny turbo you wont notice it anyway.

Ok, so stock intercooler is fine for the stock turbo. I could buy the fmic and save for a new turbo, and not install fmic. Is that accurate?

Yes the stock side mount is all that's needed for a stock t25 at stock boost level.

But a FMIC wouldn't hurt, and you wont even notice the lose in spool time you may notice the pressure drop.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back