The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Finally got my Carbonetics Diffuser

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GReddyTalon

Supporting Member
Feb 7, 2005
San Diego and Vancouver, BC_Canada
Haven't had a chance to install it yet but looks pretty nice.

My only complaints are that the top edge is not perfectly straight, the tapers on each side (where it comes to a point) are not the same. One side is a but wider than the other side.

One last thing is that the corners on the bottom are ever so slightly damaged.

I understand these are made by hand so never expected it to be perfect. Just hoping it's not all that noticable..luckily the car is black so the finer details of imperfection will be hard to see.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

My only complaints are that the top edge is not perfectly straight, the tapers on each side (where it comes to a point) are not the same. One side is a but wider than the other side.

I understand these are made by hand so never expected it to be perfect. Just hoping it's not all that noticable..luckily the car is black so the finer details of imperfection will be hard to see.

For the price im sure you paid, it would make sense if you were picky on what you bought. That's why ive been hesitant with some of the carbon vendors. Im super OCD

Yeah man, my thoughts exactly. I was going to hold off on these too but seeing as things get harder and harder to find for our cars as time goes by, I just sucked it up and bought it.

If it was machine made, I would have demanded that it be perfect but overall though, it is a nice piece and I am quite happy with it.
The turnaround time was much quicker than what I thought and they were good with communication and what not as well.

Wow that is really nice and im not a big fan of after market body parts on cars, except lighter panels and such. You definitely need to post some pics when you get it on :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back