The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Extreme Turbo Exhaust?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InFlames

20+ Year Contributor
Mar 7, 2002
Long Island, New_York
has anyone used, heard, etc. the Extreme Turbo, 3" turbo back exhaust for $899? is it a good deal? how loud is it?

yep thats it, the whole deal. o2 housing and all.

yeah its a great deal:D im gonna look foward to get that, extreme motorsports has alot of respect and there products i hear are really good so yeah its a good package to buy

Originally posted by DSmAWdGSxTURBO
yeah its a great deal:D im gonna look foward to get that, extreme motorsports has alot of respect and there products i hear are really good so yeah its a good package to buy

i think he is talking about extreme turbo.www.extremeturbo.com

i just bought that and installed it a few days ago...holy nuts! The closest exhaust note i can think of is the ATR. It does sound great though... performance i would guess is probably the same as the average 3" back, but the only ither mod that is installed right now is a dejon k/n...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back