The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Extending my thanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spyderdrifter

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 11, 2009
Somewhere in, Colorado
I would like to take a moment to thank all of you on the forum that have offered help and ideas to me over the past year that I've had my current GST. But, sadly, I'm getting rid of it. I can no longer handle all these endless problems it's having. It is in no way a reliable car right now, and I need dependablity for work and college. This isn't the end of me with DSMs, and this is the first one I've actually wanted to get rid of. I'll still be poking around on the forum offering my ideas to others and supporting the community. I will eventually have another DSM, hopefully another GST spyder, or a GSX. However it works out, these are still among the best tuner cars out there.....

:dsm:

Damn another one down :(.... Will u be parting out the car?

I guess I could part her out, but wouldn't know what to ask for the various parts. I know I can't sell any of it as new. I'm sure there's still hope for life in this one, but it's going tto take someone with more knowledge and patience than I've had. I love DSMs, but this one truley is the worst one I've owned, and I don't see an end to it in sight. Can't sell the tranny since it's acting up, and I'm sure the turbo needs a major rebuild or replacement, so that's out too. I'm trying to sell it as whole for now. Surprisingly, my wife even mentioned just doing a part out, so maybe I'll give it a shot if I can't get what I'm asking for the whole car. We shall see....

Keep'er alive, sell her whole. There will be someone interested in fixing her up. If eveyone that had problems with their DSM parted them out you probably wouldn't find a good GST or GSX later on, right? :idontknow: :ohdamn:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back