The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Eclipse gets a photoshoot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gixxerdrew

DSM Wiseman
Oct 5, 2007
Yokohama, Japan, Asia
My friend Boris took some really great photos of the eclipse before it starts getting torn apart. Hope you guys enjoy!

http://borhor.wordpress.com/2009/11/21/time-attack-mitsubishi-eclipse

These pics will be helping a lot. I'm working out a promo/marketing package for potential sponsors for next season. If anyone has some suggestions or leads for sponsors for the car, please let me know. It basically cannot continue racing without sponsor help at this point. I know everyones hard up but I'm working with everything from small help to big help and trying to give people a lot for their money because I know its tough times.

I hope you don't mean getting torn apart as in its over for this car...

To bad you dont have a plate on it.. A Street legal Road race car is Staight up F&F material.. You would stomp paul walkers skyline.. I like the pics

I just mean torn apart because we need to take the gearbox out to return it to Sam @ RRE. So the car won't be driveable. We are going to ship the old gearbox back to Shep and we'll try and come up with a plan for next year.

Words cannot express the awesome

I'm impressed! I do have to say I am very amazed to see a tt car built out of a spyder eclipse. Man there are still a lot of ways to shed weight off that thing. What is the weight of it as it sits for race day minus driver?

I'm digging the front fenders. i realzie you don't need quite as much traction on the back ie wider tires/wheels being since it's fwd, but I think you could push it a little more.

Nice overall though!

Thank you! the car is 2800lbs without driver , with all fluids and fuel for a single session. With some money I could get the car down to about 2500lbs by next year, but its quite a bit of money.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back