The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

e-town racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

96_awdtsi

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 8, 2004
johnson city, New_York
i was just wondering if anyone is going to be attening e-town this weekend for some racing. im going there with my buddies 700whp 4dr integra to see if she'll pull 10's maybe a 9?

I was there both days. I did see the white 4 door teg with fmic and slicks but i forget what he ran. There were actually a few dsms running which brought a smile to my face.

I saw a white 2ga talon, a silver 2gb gsx, 2 red 95-96 gsx', 1 was an old white guy and 1 was a big black guy. There was a few 1gs, a white 1ga talon awd, a burgundy 1gb talon awd, a blue 1ga talon with hoosiers, a colt and some others i am forgetting. Oh yeah, there were two galant vr4s. The colt ran 11s!!!!! Turbotrix was also there with Keith's 1g and the evo. The evo ran like shit all weekend. Keith was running low 10s til he broke his trans.

I talked to the guy with the white talon who was there with his brother in law (burgundy talon) and the guy with the green gvr4, both cool guys. I even saw some people wearing dsmtuners shirts.

My buddy took 3rd place in the street tire class in the green 95 gsx running hi 10s.

Good weekend all in all

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back