The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Dyno day.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briank

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 13, 2006
dallas, Texas
I went to a dynocom today in fwd.

3052 @ 25psi.
Fp2 cams.
id1000cc @ 70 idc with 11.2 on 93 octane. 45 psi base pressure.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I do not like the numbers.

Dont know much about the 3052 but those numbers look great for 25 lbs.

Do you happen to have any logs of this (not sure what you are using to tune since your profile is empty)? Maybe some more info on your setup?

I am having a very hard time trusting this dyno.

11.2 on 93 octane.
11 degrees timing.

Stock 2g head with fp2's. Jmf with n/a tb. Spearco 216. id1000's with a wally 255. I am tuning with an aem if that matters.

I don't trust this dyno ,my dyno was 397 hp mods in profile to high for my mods
I am having a very hard time trusting this dyno.

11.2 on 93 octane.
11 degrees timing.

Stock 2g head with fp2's. Jmf with n/a tb. Spearco 216. id1000's with a wally 255. I am tuning with an aem if that matters.

If its accurate, and I don't believe it is, that would be the most power a 3052 has made that I've seen. I think that dynocom dynos read 15-20% higher than dynojets though. Still, around 500 on a pump gas 3052 is nothing to be upset with.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back