The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

dsm tattoo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I think this is like getting a girlfriends name tattooed on your body, seems like a good idea till later in life when you hate each other.

what happens in 20 years when your into vettes or a flying car?

I think this is like getting a girlfriends name tattooed on your body, seems like a good idea till later in life when you hate each other.

what happens in 20 years when your into vettes or a flying car?

I agree with this. But if someone wants to tattoo something like this on them, so be it.

I personally know a kid that got a tattoo of a rod/piston combo with flames and the 350z acrossed his chest. A little ghey for my liking but it is his body. It just depends on what the person is into and their personality.

i see tattoos as a strong representation of something significant in your life. i mean we go through hell for our cars. we Represent them in the most positive way we can here, and if you have the DSM to back it up, you usually never let someone talk you down on your car. So how i see it ya you may love vettes later but at some point in your life you were a strong DSM enthusiast. i guess it goes both ways cause i agree with your opinion as well

and legally speaking its trademark infringement and without the companies written release to use the trademark they can sue you.

granted them ever finding out is almost 0 but if they did they could sue

I have some tats and my thought on the matter is if it means so much you need a tattoo of it you should be willing to put it on your forehead. If you wouldnt be willing to put it where everyone can see it you should think about it. I spent about a year thinking about every tat I was going to get and in a year you would be surprised that you will change your mind alot.

just wondering how old are you?

think of this. professional business person or management, doesn't really look professional.

I've been in management for 15 years and I know im usually less hesitant to hire someone with visible facial piercings or visible tats because to me they are not professional. If they don't matter for you then what ever but also consider this.

I know the armed services also look down on tattoos below the elbow.

a friend of mine has this, and im really thinking about getting it...or, on the side of my hand close to my wrist.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

WTF
I've been in management for 15 years and I know im usually less hesitant to hire someone with visible facial piercings or visible tats because to me they are not professional. If they don't matter for you then what ever but also consider this.

by no means is the following intended to offend

WTF.... you might wanna check into the military part of your statement. They are actually more allowing now than they ever have. Its in the regs check it out. Secondly, I commend you for being in management for so long and agree with you to an extent as if you work mainstream jobs keep it tasteful and don't over do it. Also have you ever seen the commercials for trunk monkey's? Well one should pop out and beat you for being so stereotypical. Just because a person has tats automatically says he has a crappy work ethic? Because that's what your saying and I will call BS and should be listed under discrimination. A person with tats could easily out qualify a non tattooed person and visa versa. And again I will state that I do agree with you there is a line that can be crossed and then those people should work for a tat shop because they wont get hired anywhere and I will suport you on that.

by no means is the following intended to offend

.... you might wanna check into the military part of your statement. They are actually more allowing now than they ever have. Its in the regs check it out. Secondly, I commend you for being in management for so long and agree with you to an extent as if you work mainstream jobs keep it tasteful and don't over do it. Also have you ever seen the commercials for trunk monkey's? Well one should pop out and beat you for being so stereotypical. Just because a person has tats automatically says he has a crappy work ethic? Because that's what your saying and I will call BS and should be listed under discrimination. A person with tats could easily out qualify a non tattooed person and visa versa. And again I will state that I do agree with you there is a line that can be crossed and then those people should work for a tat shop because they wont get hired anywhere and I will suport you on that.

i haven't looked at military regs since i found out I could join because of a permanent knee injury when I was younger.

And I am not stereotypical of people but when you get people with 0 gauges in there ears or nose and tats all over there neck and or arms or whatever it does portray a certain appearance that does put people off. And if you think I should be beat all i have to say is welcome to America. most companies are the same. I know a few companies I worked at wouldn't even allow you to have facial piercings in while on the clock.

Im not suggesting that because you have an obvious tattoo I wouldn't hire you but I would ask you to keep it covered if it was on your arm.

I think this is kinda fitting.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

i have 4g63 on my arm with the mitsubishi symbol

and maybe its different out here in vegas but tattoos are so many that getting jobs out here isnt that hard most of them have tatts themselves or dont care. kinda nice, kentucky is not like that for sure haha. interesting to see the changes accross the state will moral things like this.

Its one of the reasons I left retail management and went to a county job. I got tired of all the bs that comes along with it.

I can't say for sure how strict the regulations are for other branches of military, but I was almost disqualified from the marines because the one on my back barely touches the c7 vertibrae. Just something to think about.

Maybe it's just me but I don't think you can go wrong with a nice snail tat. LOL

Uhhh. No? They frown upon tattoos on your face and neck. Thats abbout it. My old team leader had both arms sleeved. There is no AR (army regulation) about tattoos on any part that is covered by our uniforms.

Uhhh. No? They frown upon tattoos on your face and neck. Thats abbout it. My old team leader had both arms sleeved. There is no AR (army regulation) about tattoos on any part that is covered by our uniforms.

Some look down on sleeves on your arms. They may not outright ban it, but the sure as hell don't encourage it. And just because there isn't a reg on it doesn't mean that a certain higher ranking individual can't get their panties in a bunch and be stupid about it.

Coming through basic I had people that almost didn't get in and had to have a waiver signed because of tattoos on their arms.

Also, there is a huge difference in what the Arm may allow, the AF may allow, the Navy may allow, and the Marines may allow.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back