The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

DSM Parts FS!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaz01gt

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 17, 2010
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
My name is Charles. I have a 98 GST. I have a bunch of Parts for sale. I can meet in the area! I wil be at the DSM/EVO vs STI day in Englishtown, NJ this sat! I also attend the meets in King of Prussia at the IMAX movie theatre across from the KOP Mall! Heres the list! I can send pics via cell or I can email or meet up in person! I have a bunch of parts in my Garage that I need gone! I am willing to ship on buyers expense! Let me kno if u have any questions!

Brand New Full Carbon Fiber APR GT-I Spoiler - Paid $550+, lookin for $375!
Brand New in Box GT Factory Diablo Door Kit - Paid $750+, lookin for $550!
Used Full Carbon Fiber GST/GST Spoiler - Paid over $400+, lookin for $225!
MISHIMOTO Intercooler - Paid $230, lookin for $150! (SOLD)
Buschar 20G Turbo w/PaceSetter Header(less that 5,000miles) - lookin for $375! (SOLD)
660cc Injectors - lookin for $120! (SOLD)
Like New Thermal R&D Muffler - lookin for $125!
Brand New w/Gaskets SS 4G63 Exhaust Manifold - Paid $175, lookin for $125! (SOLD)
6 Bolt Turbo Head - Lookin for $150!
Stock 450cc (Blue Top)Injectors - Lookin for $60!
Magnecor RED Spark Plug Wires - $50! (SOLD)
Chrome 2G Eclipse Mirrors - lookin for $50! (SOLD)
Stock 95-96 Wheels w/Good Thread - Make Offer!
17" Konig Verdicts (have minor curbrash)! Lookin for $250!
Im pretty sure these are Discontinued!
17" White Konig Wheels (have curbrash and need paint)CHEAP!!! Lookin for $175!
Brand New Set of 17" 2006 Eclipse Wheels, NO tires - $350!
"Like New" 17" EVO 8 Enkei Wheels w/BRAND NEW TIRES - $800!
17" Silver Wheels - Make Offer! (SOLD)
Brand New in Box ProSport (Blue) Fully Adjustable Coilover Sleeves - lookin for $60! (SOLD)
I have pics that I am tryin to load, otherwise I will send u pics via cellphone with my username on a piece of paper for verification. I can meet if interested as well! 484-919-9354
Thanks, Charles.

Last edited:
hey man its stover from TST, this guy is a great seller, got a jpipe from him and a BOV, i wouldnt hesitate to buy from him again

What's up, my friend. I'm here watching the game and going through the forums as is my custom on Monday nights. I saw that you have some parts for sale. Do you still have the following?

1. Buschar 20G Turbo: Do you have any pictures that you can send to me? My email address is: [email protected]. I need the turbo ONLY as I have everything else.

^..Boug - let me kno bout the turbo/manifold! Ill give u a great deal if u buy them and the Mishimoto Intercooler!

I'm going to give the guy I spoke to you about through the weekend to contact me as I know people are usually busy with work during the week. If no contact is made by Sunday night, I'm pulling the trigger on this. I don't need the intercooler as I don't want to go through the hassle of trying to make it fit.

^...the intercooler would be easy to fit. I have some metal pieces that u can use to mount. Just put the bolts in the two on the intercooler and bolt them to the one bolt on the car! Just let me kno, willing to give u a good deal on multiple items!

JUST ADDED!

Brand New Set of 17" 2006 Eclipse Wheels, NO tires - $350!
"Like New" (3 are NEW and 1 has small curbrash) Set of 17" EVO 8 Enkei Wheels w/BRAND NEW TIRES - $800!

SOLD!
MISHIMOTO Intercooler - Paid $230, lookin for $150!
Buschar 20G Turbo w/PaceSetter Header(less that 5,000miles) - lookin for $375!
Brand New w/Gaskets SS 4G63 Exhaust Manifold - Paid $175, lookin for $125!

NEED GONE ASAP! MAKE OFFERS!
I have 3 Sets of wheels FS! Need all of these gone!
GT Factory Diablo Door Kit
2 All CF Spoilers, one APR Full CF GT-I and the other All CF GST/GSX!

ADDED!

17" Konig Verdict Wheels! Have minor curbrash and need tires! I'm pretty sure yay these are discontinued, look great!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back