The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSM meeting in puyallup

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

its not that much further , i mean damn im driving from olympia
dam that is a long way.what if we meet at the mcdonalds at the end of 512 that would be the best place too meet because the guys from kent and seatttle can just jump on I5 and ppl in p-town can just go down 512 and get there easy.

But these a problem not a lot of parking places. I still think south hill mall would be good. But is there any place in parkland that we could meet? I think the meeting on the 4th should be a south hill mall or new target so we can talk about place to meet. The reason south hill mall is cause if you want to Krispy Kreme and hang out then u can just drive a cross to road between the mall and Krispy Kreme. And meet at 6:30 or 7pm what do you guy think?

no mater how bad you want 40 ppl to show up it is not going to happen for 15 20 ppl the parking lot at mcdonalds is just right aand thay dont really care ppl meet there all the time i think that would be the best spot for evry one it is easy to get to and it is right in the middle of every one.

I second the motion for the mcdonalds parking lot. There is PLENTY of parking there with the park and ride being right there also, Its nicely located near the freeway and IF for some chance too many people showed up for the lot, we could move it during the next meet up.

Ok I guess, but most ppl who show up are from puyallup/ parkland area. But I think the meeting after that should be at south hill mall. And anyone from p-town going to the next meeting we can meet up at south hill mall. I do think for dsm owners in p-town it would be better and I think it would work better at the mall because we can get more ppl there.

ware evers good for me I will make the next one but not to early as I have work.

if you havent figured it out yet there is alot of people that are not willing to make the trip to p-town , i think im probably the furthest away and im coming from Olympia but im not going to keep making these meets when its taking a 1/4 of a tank of gas there and back but moved a little bit closer to a central location and maybe more people will start making it

That and its stuped to meet at a target parking lot or any parking lot for that matter.

Lets end this thread and start posting on the new southend meets 2009 i just posted, maybe this will make things easier.

maybe we could atlernate locations. That way only dsmtuners will attend, we won't over stay our welcome at any one place, and we can cycle how far we drive. I'm true to the sport, I'll drive five thousand miles.....

I think the mcds on 512 is good but we need to change places and not just have one meeting place be drive to drifferent area from puyallup,tacoma, lakewood so southend area. Not any were like kent cause that more north end. But it could work. what do you guys think?

Ya everyone move to the new thread southend meets 2009

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back