The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

dsm link with evo 9 maf

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jprevette336

Probationary Member
Nov 9, 2013
winston salem, North_Carolina
alright guys i have a quick question. i have a friend that has a evo 9 and he said i could have his maf, will it work with a 1998 gst? I'am planning on running dsmlink v3 when i get all the odds and ends together for it. im just really wondering on the compatibility because ecmtunings site list evo8/3g eclipse.:confused:

it has came to my attention that i will need a 2g to EVO conversion harness. anybody know someone that makes them?

alright guys i have a quick question. i have a friend that has a evo 9 and he said i could have his maf, will it work with a 1998 gst? I'am planning on running dsmlink v3 when i get all the odds and ends together for it. im just really wondering on the compatibility because ecmtunings site list evo8/3g eclipse.:confused:

it has came to my attention that i will need a 2g to EVO conversion harness. anybody know someone that makes them?

FS: 1g to 2g/3g/ Evo MAF/MAS adapter harnesses | Marketplace > Parts For Sale | GalantVR-4.org Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Forum

No need to swap right now, as you are no where near outflowing the 2g unit.

im not really sure about out flowing the maf. ill be running a built head. gsc s2 272, gsc valve springs and retainers, gsc valve guides and a few other odds and ends. i also have a walbro 255 with evo injectors on the way. im unsure on the turbo right now. my goal is to make over 400 to the ground and dial it back in the 350 range.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back