The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSM/EVO shootout 2008!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I will be leaving my driveway Saturday morning at 1 am. I am about 40 mins north west of philly

Hey alex what way are you taking to get there? If you wanted to leave sooner maybe we could meet up? might be out of your way though. Probably couldn't really meet up til somewhere in pittsburgh, if u run into us your more then welcome to tag along. FOr that matter if anyone finds 2 talons, a lancer and a integra going 80 west join in and keep us awake. i might actually have a cb in my car too. "car 54 where are you?"

The turnpkie is like 3 miles from my house, so I just jump on there for pretty much the whole way.

due to some recent unfortunat events i wont be able to drive the lase instead i will have to drive the truck which sucks but owelll

due to some recent unfortunat events i wont be able to drive the lase instead i will have to drive the truck which sucks but owelll

That does suck, but at least you can still make it. Me and Deadlyeclipse95 are going to swing out to the Microtel late Thursday night. Will you guys be there by then?

My car wont be ready for the Shootout either, I will be driving the evo out.

Well it's almost 9 am and we just pulled into the Milan Trav-L- Park. We passed vr-4 full of people while trying to get this long assed trailer in the camping spot. I got excited. You will see us as soon as you start to come up the hill. Stop by and shoot the shit with us.

Sandra
:laser: :talon: :dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back