The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Do evo 8 enkei wheels require hub centric Adapters?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbeck

10+ Year Contributor
May 15, 2010
Hemet, California
Do the evo enkei wheels require hub centric adapters or are they the 67 hub size?

Nope. Bolt straight on. For some reason Mitsubishi never bothered to change the hub (as far as I'm aware).. or spacing from the Galants, DSMs and Evos. Guess it's just laziness on their part.

They will fit. Tire selection however is an entirely different matter. :p

I just emailed Hankook to see if they think it will be safe to put some 255-40-17s on them since its .5" more narrow than recommended. I just picked up some track spec JIC coilovers today from JIC and will be rolling my fenders. I likely will get some 15mm spacers and extended wheel studs to try and make it all fit.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back