The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Corvette "Sawblades" On A 2g Dsm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inspire

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 20, 2012
757, Virginia
I was wondering if anyone has run these wheels on a DSM before. I am pretty positive I will need to run adapters, but I want to know about clearance and if anyone knows of someone or, can post a pic so I can see how it looks. I am trying to go a little different on the wheels. I have always liked sawblades that are clean. Thanks for the responses guys and gals.

I had them on my E36 BMW. It really comes down to your ride height, and how big the adapters are.

Thanks for the info. I want a little bit of poke, but I do not want Mexi- Flush. Im going to do some research on the subject. Thanks for the info it is very useful. Anyone else with advice on this subject?

I think they look like booty but hey it's different. Some times you have to think out side the box and try some thing new. Just like nickle said ride height is one of the keys to pulling it off because you could have bbs lm and still look like shit if you're in 4x4 mode

The offset is super high and the bolt pattern is different. You would need a huge spacer that was also a wheel adapter to make them bolt on to a DSM.

Ive seen a test set up on a 1G, but never on a 2G. I like the idea. Adapters for sure, spacers... ######. Buy one and test fit it and see!

I decided against it a while ago after looking at one on a Google search I found a maroon 2g from San Antonio area. He had to run horrific spacers that pushed the wheels out to a mexi-flush limit. Im glad I looked into a it a little more. I guess if I want corvette wheels Ill just have to buy a vette, but I don't think I will when I can make a dsm faster than it for a quarter of the price before repairs. Haha

I'd like to see this done..

...then you should read the 4th post...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back