The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Chicagoland area !

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

im in peoria ill, im waitn for there to be a meet or something going on that alot of ppl can all meet up?:hellyeah:

theres never anybody on there.

There are people on all day almost everyday. You have to finish the registration process before you can see anything. That means you have to introduce yourself and get past the two post minimum before the site becomes visible.

yea too bad i registered and none of the mods accepted my profile .. so i cant even introduce myself LOL

yea too bad i registered and none of the mods accepted my profile .. so i cant even introduce myself LOL

Mod don't approve profiles. Your account is awaiting you to respond to the email confirmation sent to your snowfalcon543 email account sometime between the 13 and 24 of May.

anybody in chicago know where archer road is? there is usually alot of racers crusin or racing down there fri and sat nights. im down archer every fri and sat night if anybody wanna meet up or race hit me up.

i just bought my talon and would love to meet some other people with them when is the next meet?

im down name a time and a place maybe we can all figure somethin out

I'm in Roscoe/Rockford.... bit of a drive, but after I get back in to the workforce, I should be able to cruise around for meets.

i wanna go i just got a talon and just built it up from the ground took about a year LOL

anyone on here from or familiar with the Melrose Park, IA area. I am going there on business next week and wanted to know what the area is like and what good bars there are.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back