The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Check this out: DSM's in europe!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you register for that site I read that they are trying to get US 2g tail lights over there and I know some many of us are trying to get the Euro tails light I want to find out how to trade parts.:thumb:

Not a bad forum.

For some strange ass reason my mind keeps thinking rammstein should be playing on the forum. That would be incredibly bad-ass.

:sneaky: me likey... alot
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Yes, they are very active. Contact Raph. He should be a member over there.

Werd

Oh 4g63.net is nice too :) (lots of nice 4g63 projects on there.. including a few Colt/mirage monsters ..even a Mirage hatchback with a evo 8 conversion)

And guys.. Please PLEASE..if you want to trade.. Please Pack your tails properly (esp the edges!)

and "Good Condition" to a german means no scratches or flaws of any kind what so ever. <-- very important

:sneaky: me likey... alot

Badass spoilers. Anyone know where they might sell these? Gives the car a much more sportier look (looks like an nsx spoiler to me). I'd switch to one in a heart beat.

Werd

Oh 4g63.net is nice too :) (lots of nice 4g63 projects on there.. including a few Colt/mirage monsters ..even a Mirage hatchback with a evo 8 conversion)
typo ;) Mitsubishi Performance :: Index is the right adress.

btw. most of the dsms here in germany are NT`s (mitsu did only sell NTs here.. but more powerfull than the US ones .. 150hp stock)

btw. thanks raph to promote the 4g63.de website ;) (I`m a moderator so I need to thank you)

Driving powerfull modded cars is kinda tricky in germany because of very restricted laws. But hey there a few streetlegal Turbo-convertions here in germany.
(Did I mention that my convertion is the first streetlegal one here? :p )

so you see the whole world is talking the same language... DSM (4G63)

Please do not use google or bablefish if you want to post at the german boards, just use the english language, that is way better to understand for most of us ;)

So do the DSM guys in Europe want the US parts then...? I'd be willing to do trades. Bet they have plenty of parts that are rare around here.

Sooo, Raph...now that I have a 1gA, any chance of finding me another of those SEAT chin diffusers?

;)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back