The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Car won't start now

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaBigNastyOne

Probationary Member
Jun 11, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
okay i just recently bought a 91 eclipse gst and first thing i did was install a turbo timer car ran for a few days with no problem the i fixed the economy and power button (solder had come loose) i started it went around the block makin sure everything was fine got home and turned it off forgot to pull the e-brake so the turbo timer would run so i went to start it again and it wouldn't start. the key just turns in the ignition and everything like the radio and lights work and i hear the fuel pump kick on but it won't start i think it might either be the starter solenoid cause it had no problem previously starting or some sort of error on my part i'm new to turbo and dsm so please be gentle haha sorry for the post lacking any kind of grammar

The fact that you just installed the TT makes me wonder about the install, but if you want to make sure the starter is not the problem, make sure the ground plug is connected to the starter and hasn't fallen off. Small stupid thing, but better to check the simple stuff first, before you go digging out the TT wiring.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back