The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

car show in Yuma, AZ

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D3monX

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 3, 2007
Fredericksburg, Virginia
well like the post says theres a car show going down in Yuma, AZ its our first so were trying to get as many people as possible, if you want in call Hyphy at 928-246-4046, just tell him you want to register and he should know what your talking about, its gonna just be a big party out there, bands, vendors and etc. all the money we make this year will go to a bigger and better one next year, 10 dollars to register and there are 25 diffrent things to enter into and if you want your car in more then one its an extre 5 bucks for every catagory you enter

hey hows it going. is this just a tuner carshow or will there be lowriders, trucks, oldies? Just wondering what kind of car show exactly it is. I have 3 eclipses and maybe one or two might make it out. Lates Jose

25 catagorys, #1 domestic, #2 asian, #3 european, ##4 honda,#5 truck domestic,#6 truck import,#7 stock car,#8 stock truck,#9 pre-72,#10 73-after,#11 classic,#12 2 door,#13 4 door,#14 hatch back,#15 turbo/supercharged,#16 low rider,#17 american motorcycle,#18 motorcycle other,#19 off road,#20 lifted vehicle,#21 motor,#22 interior,#23 paint,#24 vynil,#25 under construction. Date: December 1st , Location: 1 Prison Hill Rd, Time: 9:00a.m till ? , Registration: $10.00 per vehicle Spectators free, Awards: 6:00p.m, Foods and beverages on site from vendors you can bring your own stuff including alcohal but you sign a waiver saying everything on you and not the presentors, this is the first car show so we are bring in all these catagorys to bring more money in for the next years show so that way it gets bigger and bigger each year, for questions call (928)344-5438 or email eac_yuma_az@yahoo. or just reply to this post

whats #25 under construction? you guys should have a best team/club category then it would get big since they would have to roll deep and represent to win that category. Guaranteed bigger registration numbers.

Ahh yes Hyphy id have to get with him see whats up. Like jose said we can make a showing with all our DSM love we got. I got one question tho, why so many freaking categories? Let us know If I get the evo ready I will make a showing not sure tho.

-Jose, perhaps I could roll in your 2g :D.

yo Juan, why you wanna roll in the 2g. You have a freakin evo! Take the bastard. Someone tell whoever Hyphy is to drop one of the categories and put best team up there and we'll take our team and represent. Gotta get that 2g running before this event...if not we'll tow it. haha

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back