The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

Callin out all dsm owners whats up!!meets/tips

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is in June.. :thumb:

Fixt! LOL

So the test and tune....How's that gonna work? Are they assuming that I'm bringing my own tuning equipment and pay to make runs (which I could do anywhere for free)? Or is there gonna be someone there to help me tune it for little to no costs other than test & tune fee?

test and tune literally is just for any one to do runs that isnt in the competition. and yes they are assuming that if u want to tune u would be bringing your own stuff and doing it urself

Awww lame. I could really use a good tune. Anyone know what JMS charges for tuning?

im goin with the same set up and they told me 200 for a full tune on SAFC, 16g, and 550cc's

What monitoring devices do you have? Wideband, EGT, other?

What are you using to tune? Link, Jackal, S-AFC, other?

None of the above just yet. I'm having to go back and fix some of the regular maintenence the previous owner didn't do. Need to do some suspension work, brake work, need to replace my ugly cracked motor mounts, need new tires, oil/filter change, tranny & radiator flush, compression & boost leak tests, and a few various other small things to get it on a level of "normal" operation. Then comes intake and tune.

well i went down to sa town this past weekend but didnt really see no dsm guys out :( of course i was driving around in my sti LOL, but still you know, well i met up with another sti guy and he said there was a meet, it was like in 1604 and culebra , and wow he was right it was huge kinda but um i was in HONDA land WTF man nothing but acura and honda all around actin retarded as hell, and like some mustang guys, where da hell do yall hang out at ? LOL oh and btw wheres jms new shop at? i guess i went to the old one on friday and noone was there argh im hardly down in sa town and was hoping to get my eclipse runing and all

You went to the right meet, that is where some of us hang out. I happen to be in Boston so that is the reason I was not there. Also remember most of us post on texas-dsm so if you are not there yet - get there. See you at the upcoming meet in SA and the Mitsu Shootout.

i wasnt there cause my car is down again, but normally its me and a few random dsmrs that i dont know spread out throughout the meet

Well hopefully next time we DSM guys can roll in all together and claim a section LOL i thought i was gonna get jumped by them LOL, plus i did show up in my sti but parked away from everyone was hoping to meet dsm guys there but nothin :( ok well one day, hopefully i make it down for the shootout

was up ill like to meet up with some of you guys some time i go to biffs everyonce in a while, im sporting a black 95 tsi now

was up ill like to meet up with some of you guys some time i go to biffs everyonce in a while, im sporting a black 95 tsi now

Sounds good bro., I should be at Biffs' Sat night. I'll be in the blue 1GA Eclipse.

any of you guys going to the dsm evo shootout sunday?? i got a couple of buddys with turbo dsm's we might be heading over there sunday :hellyeah:

Sure am, there's a group of us meeting at the Alamodome parking lot on Sun morning and driving up to the event.

930 am, il be at biffs saturday night in a blacked out 09 galant, my dsm is down (clutch fork broken)

I just got my Galant VR4 running (thanks Broxma), you may see me at the MM "meet" on occasion, but it's not really my thing. To many Hondas doing stupid shit. But the food is good LOL

one of the guys that helped do the timing used the wrong bolt/didn't torque it down properly and the timing belt ate it. Bye Bye new valves, guides, seals, and all the other goodies that had just been replaced. This time I'm doing all the same, salvaging my evo springs and retainers and putting them in an NT head. Depending on how quick I sell some of my spare parts it hopefully wont take long,

well im down here in san antonio again so wondering if any of yall plan to have a meet soon or anything?and my twin "Emo Zach" whats up wanna check out ## car, mine still down, im putting it on pause again LOL and gonna mod my sti and save up so that i can get better parts and engine on my gst oh yea!! let me know whats up yall

well im down here in san antonio again so wondering if any of yall plan to have a meet soon or anything?and my twin "Emo Zach" whats up wanna check out ## car, mine still down, im putting it on pause again LOL and gonna mod my sti and save up so that i can get better parts and engine on my gst oh yea!! let me know whats up yall

I'm supposed to be going to a racing event tonight, and then we have the meet on Sunday. PM me your number and I can fill you in some more.

hey whats up mosul210 well hit me up at 830 444 8179 better to text me thou LOL, let me know who you are of course LOL, but yea like i said im rollin on my sti for now, ok laters yall and have a great 4th of july

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back