The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

boost gauge? if you have hooked 1 up u know. help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

girlpower92

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 24, 2005
perry, Ohio
how does the vacum line hook in to the back of the boost gauge is it suposed to be air tight

i have it just sitting in there now and my boost guage seems to be working

do i need to put some kind of sealnt around the bolts that the favum line goes in to to hold it there

any help would be great thanks :thumb:

If its got compretion fittings (brass) your prob ok -
U can use teflon tape on the thread but ya prob dont have to.
a Intake leak test should tell you if your leaking at the gauge at all.

I used teflon tape on my brass fittings just incase, it seems like cheap insurance to me since a roll doesn't cost that much at all! I hate when things top working right so I try to solve all problems ahead of time. Good luck.

ok used teflon tape and i didnt relize that there was a bras crush fitting thats why it wasnt staying in there so thanks agine for every ones help got it in and works great

Heh, I have a broken foot so it gives me an excuse to extensively read all the posts. I was going to use a different word but I couldn't spell it so I didn't want to kick myself in the nads. :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back