The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Best oil?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rikolas

10+ Year Contributor
May 6, 2012
Seabeck, Washington
What do you guys say I should use? Which is thE best brand? Ive tried searching the forums but only find people with oil leaks or oil related problems

Its been covered in a million threads. Its all a matter of what oil pressure you have, how tight your clearances are etc. I recommend, as alot of people do, rotella 15w40. Good all around oil. Some run only synth. Some run only 20 50. You catch my drift? And everyone SWEARS their oil is the best.

I know a couple of people that run rotella. Brad Penn is good oil. I've read that any oil with a high zinc content is better. I run valvoline VR1 racing oil 20w50 in the summer and 10w30 in the winter.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back