The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Back to Alaska

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AK Maniak

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 9, 2009
Butte, Montana
So next year i'm going to go to school at UAA which means that I need to transport my car because there is no way im not bringing my gsx. Anybody have an transport hook ups or know the cheapest way?

Drive... I have done it 2X and in the summer its easy and costs under $1,000 roughly if you tent it. VERY nice drive. Make sure you have a passport though... shipping is usually really expensive.

Drive... I have done it 2X and in the summer its easy and costs under $1,000 roughly if you tent it. VERY nice drive. Make sure you have a passport though... shipping is usually really expensive.

Hell no! I don't trust that car for more than 10 miles at a time LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back