The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

~ astro-terf headliner

you like or no like?

• hell yea

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • the hell are you thinking?!

Votes: 43 84.3%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laserturbo91

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 1, 2002
Baltimore, Maryland
what do you guys think? i bought the car w/no headliner, and i have a thing for astro-terf, so i went to town
heh feel free to leave your thoughts, the little black lines are zip ties:;)

Attachments

• laser_headliner_01.jpg
    laser_headliner_01.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 696
hahahah

definately glue a golf ball there!

you should rip out the carpet on the floor and put in astro turf in there to match!
overall i think its.......unique. :)

what was the point of doing this??? :confused:
get some dirt clods and scatter them round the interior, or go get a couple chia pets...:thumb:

the hell are you thinking!

hehe LOL...well thats ummmmmm orignial I guess.
If I got in a car like that the first thing Id say is WTF then while I was in it I'd probably try to pick out the grass...but your fuking crazy

the guy i bought the car from ripped the cloth off, so the foamy dusty junk was all that was up there, and then some people started scratching at that, and i didnt like having that board up there. heh thats the point of it

Dude, looks like the Brady Bunch went over board! LOL. Anyway, if you like it, what does it matter what anyone else thinks. Although, some shag carpet would have been more pimpin!:laugh:

I was jokin. Here.

Attachments

• pimpinheadliner_01.jpg
    pimpinheadliner_01.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 593
My eyes might be fooling me but is that a neon Shift Knob i see??? (please be fooling me eyes) :rolleyes:

Originally posted by wastefuldreamer
My eyes might be fooling me but is that a neon Shift Knob i see??? (please be fooling me eyes) :rolleyes:

oh dear god no, rice:barf: , i have a razo shifter that i took from my dads old spare junk, that is one of those round lights that go on the ceiling

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back