The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Anyone in Massachusetts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

im in Massachusetts....Southern Mass (near Quincy)....im also with Dustin, Dave, Fonz on BSDSM

Hey yea it's been a while and my 2g shit the bed so I"m now with this pretty clean 1g and it's been a lot of fun I'd like to get anyone who is on this forum that is near mass to sign up at

baystatedsm.org its a blast.

Gloucester Mass here ima little bit of a distance from sum of you

hey im looking for a gsx or awd tsi for sale.....got cash in hand.....new to the site and it wont let me on completely so give me a call at 508-926-9746 my name is jc thanks....

hey guys wuts up I'm down 4 a meet/cruise wen ever just picked up a 2g the other day lookin forward to talkin meets/cruises also any1 near my area?

Hey I'm from the "great town" of Plymouth ROFL. I just bought a 92' Talon TSi AWD and will want to be cruising as much as I possibly can. As long as I can get away from the Army for a weekend. Let me know what's up I'm on Bay State as well.

Guys, I'm up for a meet whenever you wanna do it. I picked up my 95GST from a scrap heap and spent 900 bucks on parts and now i'm up and running. I figure multiple peeps are better than just me for ideas on how to make it gold.
anybody wanna meet up hit me up on AIM - Lancedragon666

If I don't respond right away, it's ###### because I'm sleeping or working. Gotta make the buck to pass it onto my car right?

Oh, also I got an extensive set of tools for anybody wanna hook up and do some work. I'm always willing to put some wrench time on anybody's car because I love doing it.

Another plymouth guy here. 92 TSI AWD. I'm am currently stationed in germany and my car is sitting in weymouth where my dad lives. I will be there to start and finish my build then its getting shipped to germany. If anyone is down for a cruise between 27th of dec thru the 13th of jan let me know.

I'm down on the cape got a 91laser non turbo for 200 bucks changed the battery starter and alternator and now it runs perfect just got hids intake and a nice 25 dollar fart can

I used to live in norwood in norwest woods to whoever lives in that area

I'm always down for a cruise. I saw some of you from the EP/Smithfield/etc area. I'm right in Pawtucket/Rehoboth area so let me know if you guys want to cruise.

Hey guys I just signed up. I would love to attend a meet. First I would need a DSM. LOLI live in Boston and I am in the market for a GSX. If you know anyone who is selling one, pm me. :rocks:

Next to Milford Ma here, moved on to a 1997 talon tsi, has some boost leaks somewhere though.!

I am located in new bedfrod...... i am kinda new to dsm but i know a lot about them and have worked on then for a good time now.

Hello all! I joined this forum about two months ago and enjoyed it.

Having owned and modded Nissans, Subarus, and Mitsubishi, I loved the appeal and performance of the 2g Eclipse.

That said, two days ago I became the proud owner of a 2G Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX!

It is a project car, but it is running and came with an aftermarket turbo, Injen intake, aftermarket larger intercooler, and turbo timer.

I am looking forward to working on the car, but first I just want to make sure it is reliable and and set for use before mods.

I will be sure to ask you guys some questions and insight moving forward as I am new to the DSM, and I will try to post up some pictures of maybe a video in the next few days.

Here is one to hold you over: what do you think?
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

:rocks:

im in Agawam MA still working on my project but if anyone wants to meet up in the area and talk shop im always game

I'm in New Bedford, Ma. I'm kinda new to dsm's compared to some others on this site LOL.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back