The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Anyone else from Maine?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicklepage1010

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 28, 2012
Portland, Maine
I just moved from Newport/Waterville area to South Portland, ive seen a couple DSMs on 295, but they were all northbound. If youre from "vacationland" post up with an intro!

Anyway, i needz moar friends.:p

Hey! Welcome to Maine! I live in Maine but i live in the woods basically haha. I have a 95 Eagle Talon TSI AWD

Hey there. I live about 40min away from you in Auburn. I have a 90 and 92 Talon TSI. But the 92 is just parts.

Trying to set up a Mitsu-Maine meet, anyone interested? shoot me a text 2074163420

if you guys wanna do anything in southern maine id be down to go... and id be willing to bet a few other guys from NH would shoot up as well.

id love to do that, i really want to make a site thats designated for ME-NH dsm'ers, but the best ive done is just have everyone add me on facebook and put them in the Mitsu-Maine group

add me man! zack lopez from meredith NH

I was actually up in Lewiston? ME the other night friend of mine bought a riced out honda civic hatch off CL and ill just say it was an interesting ride back to say the least (I can still hear the fart can in my sleep) LOL

crashed mine last night ... body work and suspension damage but the motor and trans are still good anyone looking to buy a shell for some parts?

Headed to the Great Lost Bear tonight in portland on forest ave, anyone in?

I was actually up in Lewiston? ME the other night friend of mine bought a riced out honda civic hatch off CL and ill just say it was an interesting ride back to say the least (I can still hear the fart can in my sleep) LOL

hahaha love this

Nick LePage | Facebook

Everyone add me so we can strengthen this little community!

i got a 97 eclipse gs 2.0 n/t right around the bangor area, meet would be bad ass!!!! look up 207 street tuners on facebook sometimes meets get setup on there....

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back