The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

All out Mitsubishi Meet/ @ XXX June 6th

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Had I known the weather was going to suck, I probably wouldn't have come out. It was sunny here and weather.com showed good weather conditions in Issaquah. Bastards. :mad:

I still had fun though. :)

Yeah, too bad I had to work. I would have been there earlier.

You'll have to PM me for the personal invite on the August meet here in Lynnwood. The after party, the select few are gonna come back to my place for a kegger. Plenty of parking, booze, and fun. Since you live on the eastside of the cascades you can just crash here LOL.

Anyone take pics?

It's too bad I didnt know about this. I could have rounded up some older mitsubishi;s fior the meet. I run the NW starion conquest cluh nwstarquest.com, along with mod on the classiccolt forum. I'm sure I could have dragged a few starion guys and at least a rwd colt or 2.

i want to say thank you for coming out!!!

bummer i wish i could see more DSMers..

Im plan something more later.. with some Shop rep.. like English Racing, Perrin, PSI, World one perf, Pina motorsport etc. and maybe give away prizes. or blow out sale from shops

nice tern out i wished i could have been there lots of evos i see

im try think about doing again End of Summer at Marymoor park or something.. beacuse alot people want to go and missed it out..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back