The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

95 AWD TSI for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zippy

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 13, 2004
germantown, Maryland
1995 Eagle Talon AWD TSI for sale. Original owner. 166,000 miles. Built in the first prod. run. EEPROM in the ECU, slotted rear rotors. Runs strong, but does need some work. Poor paint and some non visible rust. May need main crank seal and valve seals.
Only mod is a B&M shifter and a 1G BOV. The plasic one had a crack in it. Will need a few repairs to pass MVA inspection. I will consider any reasonable offer. A great car for upgrades and mods. Never beaten or abused. Only accident was with a Buck. Right fender and hood replaced. Factory service manuals included! Also an Air Idle Control Motor that turned out to be OK after it was replaced.

Montgomery County

Let me take some snapshots and see if I can post them. The car is in "Fair" condition and the Kelley book prices it at $3400. $2000 and its a new project for someone. It was my daily driver until two weeks ago. I bought my son's WRX so now that is my daily drive. No trades.

Just an idea. I have 2 coworkers (professional gearheads) looking for cars to build Lemons racecars from. If you don't know the series, multiple racers share a $500 car (+safety equipment) in an endurance race. Its not a demo derby but many cars do not finish just because they were tired cars to begin with.

If you'd be willing to do it near $500 and provide bill of sale for $500ish, then they'd prepare the car (rollcage and safety equipment) and you and/or you son could come be one of the drivers in the race. They are planning to enter the Hyperfest Lemons race in June or July at Summit Point Motorsport Park near Winchester VA.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back