The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

For Sale Local parts for sale or trade.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damn. I wish I had more room. I’d take them.
I never had the titles transferred over to my name. Planned to when I got them running. They both ran in their own screwed up ways before I got my hands on them. Now they are slowly turning into parts cars.

I am actually looking for a 1.8 liter DSM that is stick so that I can use it as a commuter beater and then rip the parts off of both of them for it and the GVR-4. Impossible to find without serious travel though. Not really looking to travel for a beater.

Thats funny I’m actually looking for one too. Well 1.8 or 2.0 n/a. Want to do some rallycross but dont want to start in a AWD prepped class. Saw a cheap one in Pa but it will need an engine rebuild. Saw another in Norfolk but don’t want to travel that far.

Thats funny I’m actually looking for one too. Well 1.8 or 2.0 n/a. Want to do some rallycross but dont want to start in a AWD prepped class. Saw a cheap one in Pa but it will need an engine rebuild. Saw another in Norfolk but don’t want to travel that far.
Insane. I know about the one in Norfolk that has the stabbed roof and the flames on the hood. The dented fender, needs a battery (always makes me think that someone is trying to cover for a blown engine), cracked windshield, and broken driver's door. That all would make for one crappy test drive. Funny how you say Norfolk is a bit too far. I feel the same about PA....probably because I had to drive there every week. Funny how living 40 miles apart makes a huge difference. I don't blame you for not wanting to mess with that blown engine stuff either. My yard is full of that mess.

A 1.8 or 2.0 autocross build would be interesting. I want to try and find a 1.8 to hypermile. My FWD Turbo Laser was going to be for that but I just lost motivation and time.

If you know of anyone who might be interested in putting my Laser together let me know....or if you want to work with me on mine and I could work with you on yours let me know.

There is a guy around here (I won't say any names because he is often a good guy) who has offered to do some labor on my cars before but then changed his price and mind....other than that I don't know of anyone who I can trust besides ME LOL.

I don’t mind lending a hand. Don’t know too much about engines and transmissions but I’m pretty good at fixing electrical problems. At this point I’m just saving up money to buy parts I need for the VR4. Need a new O2 sensor connector, fuel filter to rail hose, intercooler and piping, 2 u-joints for the driveshaft, tie rod ends, abs delete kit, an extension pipe for the exhaust, and send the ecu in to get tested and socketed. Hope to get it driveable by the spring. Was planning on selling my GSX roller so I could have more money for parts but I think I’m going to hold onto it.

I don’t mind lending a hand. Don’t know too much about engines and transmissions but I’m pretty good at fixing electrical problems. At this point I’m just saving up money to buy parts I need for the VR4. Need a new O2 sensor connector, fuel filter to rail hose, intercooler and piping, 2 u-joints for the driveshaft, tie rod ends, abs delete kit, an extension pipe for the exhaust, and send the ecu in to get tested and socketed. Hope to get it driveable by the spring. Was planning on selling my GSX roller so I could have more money for parts but I think I’m going to hold onto it.

Yep, that is my specialty..electrical and electronics. I don't know if I can even muster the time to even work on my 2 rollers now that I think about it. Parting out will be easier than working on it for sure. I do have a set of unused Moog tie rod ends.

I’m finally making the push to get this car on the road. Do you still have the tie rod ends?

Glad to hear it. I am starting to make a push to get the car on the road as well. Not sure that I want to part with the tie rod ends now. Will let you know. You could probably get a pretty decent deal on Amazon or AAP with a coupon code for them by the way.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back