The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

$50 Paint Job [merged]

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I did it on my Miata, cost $30, used regular Rustoleum, foam brushes, and didn't even thin it LOL.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

PS pic quickest one I found but the paints the same, just different wheels.

Whats up, i did 2 "semigloss" $85 paint jobs on 2 of my cars. They both turned out amazing and i got comments on them no matter where i went. the first one i did to my 87 rx7..

and the 2nd one i did was on my 92 integra...

I'm in love with the way that these came out... and the nice thing about it is you dont have to spend hours wet sanding and putting 8 coats of paint on

How long can and has this rustolem paint job lasted? I've plastidiped my car and it is not as durable as expected. Local paint and body shops for a factory respray are wanting 5500-6500 dollars. And Honestly the jobs they are currently doing, DO NOT look like they are anywhere near worth 1/3 of that cost. The local MAACO has pissed out better 300 dollar paint jobs, which were just fixing bad full on paint jobs, factory resprays, to paint repair.

My $50 paint job when I was in highschool and broke. Just painted the top half.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back