The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

4G63 rat rod dyno=800.3hp 556tq

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

We have both posted sheets, try some searching. :thumb: They come on real hard and fast down here near sea level. This is a GT42 sized snail, in case you forgot.

How much "hype" could there be? How many people even run an HX52 at the moment? 5-6?

He is at altitude, hence the massive differential when corrected

All the Dyno sheets I seen for the hx52 are partially cut of, hp vs speed, or blurry. I did look. They are terrible and do not represent the turbo well. I know the hx52 is a big bi***. I want one but can not make a decision base on the Dyno sheets I seen.

Or you could just watch the two videos. The dyno screen is clearly shown in each video. It shows what you are asking for.

1.20-1.21 correction factor that day.

Everyone seems to be overlooking the fact that I did this through a very large automatic transmission. Very parasitic.

Thrust me I noticed it was going through an auto. That 600hp uncorrected through an massive auto is pretty impressive. I just want to see where the power and torque is so I can pick a convert to stay in the power .

I am guessing you still don't know how to search. Hp/rpm screenshots are in both of my videos in the first post. All the proof you want and no hype. We only do rpm vs hp. Who cares to read the dyno speed?

And here,

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/dyno-talk/438871-holset-hx52-dsm-816hp-569tq-38psi.html

4g61 low boost datalogs,

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/turbo-system-tech/325965-preliminary-hx52-datalogs-inside.html

Psi at a certain rpm here in the first few posts, low boost runs,

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/turbo-system-tech/307988-holset-volvo-hx-52-dyno-sheets.html

Those links do not have any good dyno display. I like to see the dyno sheet for this post if you have them. If it is a Dynojet, you can get them to send you an file of the run. You can down load winpep from dynojet website and see the dyno run. This will allow you to look at different correction factors result, the speed, and more.

The first link has a dyno sheet jpg in the first post. The second post is a dsmlink datalog. It shows exactly the info you need in the log. And the third one tells what rpm full boost was reached at. How much more do you need to be spoon fed? And again, my videos CLEARLY show the dyno screen. We use it as a tool. It is not important for us to upload each sheet let alone even print them off. If you can't make your decision from EVERYTHING i have shared over the years, this is not the turbo for you. It acts like a GT42. Plain and simple. It just does not support the power as it is 7mm smaller.

Took a light cruise today, and figured I would share this:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

16psi boost @ ~5300rpm in 3rd gear, and only 46% throttle at that.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back