The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

2011 Sponsors! Gearing up for the season.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gixxerdrew

DSM Wiseman
Oct 5, 2007
Yokohama, Japan, Asia
Hello everyone. As you can see I updated my sponsors for the 2011 campaign that is now under way.

There will be some upcoming announcements as I get all the new goodies from the sponsors onto the car in the next few months. Most notably we added Magnus Motorsports. We had reached the end of the performance of the car because we could not keep oil at the pickup. We had been using a baffled oil pan, accusump and every trick there is but we nearly destroyed an engine from too high of G forces causing the oil to get pulled away from the pickup.

I am really honored that two of the car's new sponsors have been the biggest innovators and pushed our platform over the years.

Magnus came through with their beautiful billet dry sump kit. You have to see the stuff to believe it, the oil pan and front cover are a work of art. More photos coming soon as well as some more goodies that they helped us out with! Look for more updates on this!

Shepherd Transmission has been helping us out with gearbox assembly labor, parts and advice! John has been a really great guy to work with. He always delivered what he said he would, when he said he would, this is the lifeblood of a race team! Thanks John!

Turbosmart: Turbosmart has sent us a beautiful new Blow off Valve, waste gate and fuel pressure regulator. No reliability problems with our waste gates now! Top tier materials inside and out, exceptional craftsmanship and customer service are why we chose them on both race cars.

Carbonetics got us the carbon doors that shave a record 70lbs PER SIDE off the stock car and a carbon wiper cowl. They also feature carbon wrapping services. There will be an upcoming post about them as well.

In addition to our new sponsors we have our returning sponsors for 2011.

Back in balance chiropractic, keeping the team in top shape pysically. Back in Balance treats many MMA fighters as well. When it comes crunch time we go without food, drink, sleep or a bed to sleep in for sometimes days or weeks. It really makes a difference.

TEM Machine has been doing our remarkable cylinder heads and engine assembly since day one. We have never had an issue with assembly and made more torque and had a more responsive setup than any DSM on earth. I think we owe a lot of that to Rich at TEM. Rich made us a special sauce cylinder head for this season, I cant wait to get it on the dyno.

KBR Performance, once again, and for eight years running! KBR is continuing to support us in 2011! Talk about being there from the beginning. From the days of a shade tree built street car to a two time champion.

Road Race Engineering. Sam at RRE does an awesome job. I have to say thank you to him and Mike. They have gotten us to a race at the last minute I think 3 times now by putting gearboxes together, tracking down emergency parts, you name it!

NEO synthetics, best oil you can buy. Their gear oil especially has contributed to our on track reliability. Their top notch engine oil was the last layer of protection between us and total destruction when we starved the pickup of oil and I think if we had been on a lesser brand, it would have been game over for this season and damaged the engine internals.

You guys get to run that Dogbox I put together yet? Ever figure out the clutch details?

good stuff Drew! nice to see Magnus and Shep being on board!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back