The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

The new guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandenB

Probationary Member
Jul 11, 2024
Yuma, Arizona
Hey what’s up yall. I just picked up a 99 GST yesterday. It’s pretty clean, a few tasteful mods on it. I am new to DSM but not to cars. I have a built mustang in the garage too. I had a 92 Talon when I was 16. That was 23 years ago. So I’ll be picking through the threads and asking for your help as a learn this new platform.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Nice find. What part of Cali? What do you want to do with it?
I got it in Fontana/Rialto area. For starters I’d like to get it repainted. I want to replace the seats, get rid of the california compliant crap, and tune it. Eventually I’ll dig into more performance mods. I already have a tactrix open port ordered from STM.

I got it in Fontana/Rialto area. For starters I’d like to get it repainted. I want to replace the seats, get rid of the california compliant crap, and tune it. Eventually I’ll dig into more performance mods. I already have a tactrix open port ordered from STM.
I actually just made a post about ECUflash the other day that might save you some search time for ceddymods and such.

The California compliance crap is needed if you plan to street the car in California.

I used to think I needed a clean and minimal setup under the hood because - racecar - but I really like being able to get pulled over and get away scott free, because I’m old, and the confidence you get knowing it will pass the tests is all you need to smile and be polite while they come up empty.

The California compliance crap is needed if you plan to street the car in California.

I used to think I needed a clean and minimal setup under the hood because - racecar - but I really like being able to get pulled over and get away scott free, because I’m old, and the confidence you get knowing it will pass the tests is all you need to smile and be polite while they come up empty.
Im in Arizona. No carb or emissions here.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

• For sale 6 bolt short block .020 Wiseco/Crower rods
    6bolt .020 over, Wiseco pistons Crower rods
    • ky90gsx
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • Wanted 1g looking for 91+ eprom ecu dsm 4g63
    looking for 91+ eprom ecu dsm 4g63
    • Elpizer2
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 2g Rix Racing Tune
    Selling a remote tune for Rix Racing that I had purchased for ECMLink but ultimately wasn’t able...
    • Bedicine
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 1gb crystal clear corner lights NOS
    Have an unopened Nos set of 1gb crystal clear corner lights $180
    • Syclone#334
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 1g Dejon tool intake
    1g Dsm old school Dejon tool intake very nice condition with K&N filter
    • Syclone#334
    • Updated: