The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

pocket logger/palm pilot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spln_Hrd

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 20, 2003
Hastings, Nebraska
i want to get everything i need except the palm pilot on the internet, where should i get it from? price and quality are both an issue

i want to get the palm pilot from radio shack or best buy or something, do they have them there? how much is one? how fancy of a palm should i get, because i know some are for more than datalogs and i don't think i will need any of the other features?

As for the cable search ebay for "dsm cable". For the palm search ebay for "palm v" or "palm vx" (both are good) I paid $35 for may cable and softwear and $60 for a brand new Vx w/ cradle, case, keyboard and hotsync cable.

yeah, how good are the ebay cables/software?

thanks for the tips.

also i was looking at radio shack the palm i saw was a palm one zyre 21.
it had 8mb of memory(is this enough?) and it came with a hotsink usb cable
is this all i need to get with the palm pilot?

i am gonna hit up ebay :thumb:

I know that you have a 2g, but I got my palm for $55 on ebay.Go to www.pocketlogger.com for the rest. That's a sweet palm, if you go to to the site I gave you, you can see if it's compatible (sp)

You should buy that palm, but check out that site and see if it's compatible first. If it is, go for it.

i got a color palm IIIc for $60 shipped off ebay..i love it...i also made my own cable for about $0.35...i dont think it would be much different if at all on a 2g

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

• For sale Dynatek ARC-2
    Dynatek arc-2 with full harness, rpm box, jmf relocation bracket and coil pack. Plug is for 91+...
    • El_marto
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale Fic 1450cc/rail/filter/AN lines
    Fic 1450 cc injectors, oem fuel with 8an feed and 6an return, 8an lines all the way to fuel tank...
    • El_marto
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 1g 90 GSX Full Part Out
    Parting out 1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse
    • DiSeM
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • Wanted 1Gen 92-94 Hood Needed
    I am in search of a new hood for my 92 Eclipse GS (soon to be GST). I would prefer black or red...
    • JLavetsky
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • Wanted 4G63 1g 1991 shifter cables 5spd
    Shifter cables for 1991 1g 5spd needed
    • pieceofcloth
    • Updated:
    • Expires
Back