The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

pics of my car

Please Support ExtremePSI

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Originally posted by peregrine
whats the intake cam lobe profile an a 1992 3000gt vr4? whats the optimal duty cycle on a 2g turbo stock injector? in the next 10 minutes if you will. we're gonna watch you choke right here on your own words. you dont know shit about these cars. youve gotten more and more annoying these last couple of months. im not on the bandwagon either. i could give a f*ck what these other guys think. post something relevant for once.

holy christ... seriously, why are you making this thread like this.. go punch a pillow :laugh:

ya i will admit i want a turbo car , i live in a VERY rich neighbor hood and i dont have a place to work on the turbo car hehre when it breaks down , my dads warehouse is about 10 miles up the road and when my turbo car breaks down i cant make it there now can i

the neighborhood where i live you cant even change your oil here , i have to go 10 miles up the road just to change my oil! i can send pics of the neighborhood i live in , if you didnt see the pics of my house , go in the post a pic of your house thread and look , i like on a pensiulia or however you spell it that sticks out into the Ross Barnett Resivoir , look on a map of missisissippi , right in the center of the state you will see a big body of water , thats where i live , my yard on both sides of my house is solid water.........

but if you must no , i heave heard betwenen 85% - 90%

looking good, but I have to agree with some of the guys here that the corvette tails r FUGLY! but hey its ur car not ours.

holy crap, i had no idea that my car looked that horrid. i don't think there has been anything about my car in the last 13 replys.

alright to all the guys that want to know why i did this to a turbo. hmmmm.. how did i mess it up. ya, i put suicide doors on my car, does that make me any worse than all the followers that are lamboing there doors, where's the difference? I decided if i was going with a show car, there was no way that i could stay with the stock tails, so opted to change them to the supra tails, why, so that i can be like everyone else. thats just not me, and thats not what im going for. i love being original, and that is the whole idea behind this project, to be original. someone mentioned that the corvette tails were played out on our cars, so here it is, i challange you, find me 5 cars that have it done, and then i wont put them on my car. to my knowledge there is not many that have it done. oh and by the way, also to my knowledge there is no other car that have ever performed the surgery of suicide on our cars.

but with all that said, thanks for all the comments, good or bad. this is what i need to be able to achieve my goal. yes the negative comments slow me down and make me think twice about what is ahead, but all it can do is make me stonger, and make the car that much better. thanks to all the people that can see the hard work that is been put into the car.... jason

Hey jason, personally I love that Eclipse in that pic you posted. Ya know, the multi-color one. I love outrageous paint jobs. In fact, for quite awhile I had an Eclipse similiar to that one set as my background. Are you going to paint it like that?

ps. Don't listen to the haters. :cool:

thanks for the support man. actually, the car is gunna change from that color. it's gunna be sunset orange, with red and yellow, airbrushed graphics. by the way i like the haters, thay make me laugh, i laugh even harder when i look into there gallery at there cars. but as alot of them have said...... it's there car, let them do it how they want to

Originally posted by Knoob
lando AWD , and boosted , yall are both ###gots , and no i dont play internet tough guy homos , are yall just to ignorant to see that i am just messing with yall

oh wait i just remember i am talking to low lifes , and oh ya i dont know anyting about my car , nuttin at all , i am just a idiot , your a f u c k i n g dumba$$ if you dont think i know anything about a DSM , hit me up on AIM and ask me any question about one , if you dont think i know anything!
Listen peanut...there are smileys to express playing around. And peanus *oops*peanut...I wouldn't call anyone ignorant or ghey;at least not until you learn how to type/speak/punctuate correctly. You, sir, are what is left after the bottom of the barrel has been scraped.:thumb:

Originally posted by LandoAWD

Listen peanut...there are smileys to express playing around. And peanus *oops*peanut...I wouldn't call anyone ignorant or ghey;at least not until you learn how to type/speak/punctuate correctly. You, sir, are what is left after the bottom of the barrel has been scraped.:thumb:

Well said Lando. And Koob you're getting in way over your big head on this. Don't open your mouth to people you don't know cause you will get a serious reality check. Your young, stupid and think your untouchable. I respect that to a degree, but know your limits....................

so for whoring up this post ....

I apologize to the thread starter for
a: mistaking you for another DSMer
b: whoring your thread

That is all :cool:

Originally posted by suicideclipse
hay man, no problem... i might not have liked all the responces i got about my car, but you guys atleast kept the thread entertaining. jason

no problem bro , next time you wont some entertainment in your thread , just get me , the lynch mobbers and lando and peregrine , and boosted here , we seem to argue really well , i couldnt imagine what it would be like if we all lived in the same neighborhood , god it would be one big war everyday!

Attachments

• monkeyrobot.jpg
Originally posted by Knoob

no problem bro , next time you wont some entertainment in your thread , just get me , the lynch mobbers and lando and peregrine , and boosted here , we seem to argue really well , i couldnt imagine what it would be like if we all lived in the same neighborhood , god it would be one big war everyday!
LOL...sometimes you suck and sometimes you are funny. I can't figure out what to make of you, Knoob:confused:

Looks bad as shit, and more to come. Sounds like a lot of the stuff i'm doing on mine. I got the handles shaved out, along with the same kit as yours. I'm doing integra tailights and a few things I'm can't bring up till its done. Good luck dude, awsome work.

Suicideclipse==> I think your car def. has potential. With some nice non-bling bling rims, and a solid color, it would look original and clean. I'm not a fan of graphics or multi-colored cars. There's just too much going on. Just paint the whole car the sunset orange or whatever, without graphics, and it won't look like a F&F car.

As for the corvette tails, i think that would look dope if they were red, and not clear like the car in that pic you posted. If they're clear, they look took much like 4 extra reverse lights. I give you props for the suicide doors, i have not seen that on any imports at a car show. Kinda surpising actually.

As for the others in this thread talking #### to one another, you have inspired me to start a new thread entitled "Public Service Anouncement" check it out..

hocus thanks alot for all the compliments.

here's a update for every one.. the tail lights have been started, and i think they look great (pic inclosed). also, until a week ago, i had never seen another eclipse with there doors done. but unfortunetly there is. the car that i found does not look bad, but the doors look very poor. they are saging terrible. i whould love to hear comments about the progress so far. thanks jason

Attachments

did u just use fiberglass filler/and plastic filler 2 mold ur 1/4panel flare into the rear bumper cover?

Dont take this as being a 'hater,' I'm just gonna give my opinion, not flaming you at all.

Great idea with the tails. You should put them in and make them look flush, so they look kind of stock but you can tell they're different.

I think with the fender flares, you should go with some chrome 19's with more gap between spokes. Maybe a 7 spoke or 12, but thin spokes. Mario (mlopez on here) has wheels that I think would look allright on your car.

For the paint job, IMO you should do something consistant, because if it has otherstuff on it it would detract from the key features that most eclipse show cars lack that you would have, like the suicide doors, fender flares, and importantly the turbo and all of those things.

I think that you would do very well in shows if you made sure to draw attention to the engine because that is a strong point and a definate advantage over the N/T's. Not hating the N/T guys just another added thing, especially if you have a nice shiny FMIC.

Also, in your mods list, you did not list a turbo, are you on the stocker? I think that if you had a nice big polished turbo it would be cool too.

And for my last sugguestion that I haven't ever seen, as an idea, what if you made your hood so that it pops backward, like BMW's or other german cars. That way, if you do choose to do a custom paint job, you could put the hood up, and have something nice on the hood and everyone would see it cause it is sticking straight up, and they could still see the engine.

Sorry for the long post.

im not into show cars or anything, but i think it would be cool if you split the hood in the middle so it opened to the sides, thyen put them on motorized struts(chrome of course;) ) so they opened with the push of a button.

Originally posted by P8ntBalla
im not into show cars or anything, but i think it would be cool if you split the hood in the middle so it opened to the sides, thyen put them on motorized struts(chrome of course;) ) so they opened with the push of a button.

That sounds pretty cool.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back