The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Pics of my car.

Please Support Rix Racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMu4ia

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 27, 2002
Youngstown, Ohio
I heard it was the cool thing to do now a days. So I figured I'd post some pics of my beater.

Took me forever due to money issues, and the car not running my life. I'd rather go out, get drunk, and get bitches home than work on ratty ass DSM's. Anyhow, it's running good, can keep up with 600's on the highway on low boost and pump gas, and should go pretty fast on slicks in a few weeks.

Car = 96 Eclipse GST, 61k on the body, 400 on the new engine. Most mods are covered here except for the secret squirrel stuff:

http://www.doitbig.org/dsm/GMIFAST/

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I will post more pics in the next few weeks. The car has only been hosed off in the above pics, first time in 3.5 years. Since then, I've put about 15 hours into the paint and to say it looks immaculate is an understatement. :) Also mounted the wideband inside, and finally got a full 3" ss exhaust fabbed up for it, instead of the turndown downpipe I was running.

Needs a few things still, such as fender rolling, suspension (going to fancy coilovers), and an alignment, as well as new brakes (ordered). After racing bikes up to 165/170mph this weekend and just have the brake pedal hit the floor it's not very reassuring.

Enjoy.

Holy crap dude nice car :thumb:
You even took the radio out, i wouldnt be able to drive 50 miles without one ROFL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back