The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

New guy from Kansas city.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddragon1

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 27, 2012
Kansas city, Missouri
Hello. My name is Andy. I recently purchased a 1990 gsx. The car is in non running condition from a timing belt slip and it bent 6 intake valves. I'm recently getting back into the dsm group. I used to be a Honda guy. Have had 2 500whp civics and well traction to say the least is not there. I'd figured I'd give modding a dsm a shot once again. I'll post some pictures of the gsx some time when I have time. It's nothing pretty.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

• For sale Shootout Garage Sale!
    Hey all! The car won't be making the trip to The Shootout this year, so I will be bringing...
    • spoolinpos
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 2g 95 2g Eprom ECU
    This is one of the cleanest ECU I have came across, and now is for grabs. This are getting...
    • GST2012GSX
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 1g 90-96 manual trans half shafts
    Two 90-96 manual trans half shafts. One is a little cleaner than the other. $50 and $65. Can...
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
  • For sale 1g 1991 talon tsi awd partout
    Hi guys the time has come to part out my long time project car. Lack of time and a rotting frame...
    • 91tsi_awd
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • Wanted WTB: 1991 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
    I know this is a long shot and I will probably get flamed. But I am looking for a drivable 1991...
    • bamatalon
    • Updated:
    • Expires
Back