The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Dsmkauai's (Sleepy G) 91 gvr4 #1633

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Out with the old and in with the new beast of a trans mahahaha! ;)
image.jpeg

Lol thanks bro, really appreciate that ;) I'll keep you in mind but pretty sure this ones a keeper haha. It's been a really fun car to build so far. And super happy I found it out here and saved it! Really Excited to get the new trans in and get back to tuning this setup. Miss driving it already :)

Alright my fellow tuners, gvr4 got some lovin today LOL! :) Was able to swap out the old brake booster for a good 2g one out of my parts car. So stoked I did this, I had a feeling the booster was junk. And sure enough I know the issue now had about a 1/2 quart of brake fluid in it, from the old leaking master. And I know it had to of damaged the diagram. I have all new brakes all around and now a 2g master and booster setup to compliment. Should really improve the non abs system setup I have now. Cuz before they felt like crap and that booster just wasn't cutting it. Also got the old dead and super leaky steering rack out. Swapped in the new one I got from a member and then had rebuilt by buyautoparts.com. Thanks again to them for helping me get a solid oem 4ws front rack! ;) Now after I button up a few little things, I can finally get the motor and new trans in! Can not wait and should be able to get this done by the weekend. If all goes well and I'm not hurting tomorow from today LOL. More soon, really wanna thank all the tuners that help and support my projects. Couldn't do it without you guys. Almost have a fully worked over gvr4 with only 120k on the clock. I've pretty much had my hands on every bit of this car, restoring it. Oh ya!! :dsm: :hellyeah: :rocks:
New 2g getting some rust removal and paint.
image.jpg

Old gvr4 junk stocker
image.jpg

New 2g unit and master installed
image.jpg

Old crap leaking rack
image.jpg

New one installed :)
image.jpg

New one
image.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back