The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

2G 2G DSM EPAS walk/talk through video.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just a general video walk and talk through on how I tackled my EPAS conversion.

Bit of measuring and welding and was all set to go. Its not hard to do but you need to take your time and measure everything perfectly good!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Nicely done. Since the assist is in upper part of the rack are you expecting any hastened wear at the joint?
Based on other units out there from oem chassis im not expecting anything to wear out. I did make some solid mounts vs the alloy mounts that slip in as those were not able to take the extra force qnd wobbled so those went and is not solidly mounted

Nicely done. I too am going this route after seeing this done on the “throtl” YouTube channel when they built a RWD Honda EK:

I’ve attached pics of the unit I bought, (came from a 02-07 Saturn Vue/ 05-06 GM Equinox) the adjustment knob is also available on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2844087243...5JgVvXuSVW&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Now to figure out how to make it work… fun times.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back