The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G Wiring radio

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inkdlyfe

Proven Member
Feb 23, 2016
Summer feild, Florida
So I got my radio all wired works fine but for some reason my cluser lights don' seem to work at all, my headlights running lights tail lights they all work my dome light works even radio turns on but no other lights inside of the car seem to work, there is a green ans white wire And Black and yellow wire that isnt connected at all because the yellow wire when connected to powrr turns on the inner lights but when the headlights are turnt on they turn off and then the green wire dose nothing, why is this

Sounds like you may have used a non-power wire to power something (like the radio) like the black-yellow on the dimmer switch. Try unplugging the dimmer switch to see effect (if problem goes away).

The black ans yellow wire isn't connected to anything at all

The black ans yellow wire isn't connected to anything at all
Yes I know. But perhaps someone connected to it further back for power which would be totally wrong because it is the negative side of the gauge lights. And they disconnected it from the dimmer because it wouldn't work connected. Just a thought because I get 5-6 of these a year Pming me for help on it.

Makes sense Imma try that here soon makes sense tho

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back