The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Whens the next Michigan Meet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GhostSpooLrTK

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 17, 2002
El Paso, Texas
My car has broken before every single meet ive planned to go to, finally getting it fixed and i want to do a meet or bbq before it blows up again...

whens the next meet anywhere near Oakland or Lapeer Countys?

Flint area or Pontiac kinda region.

Anyone been hearing anything?

No...no one from michigan ever posts...nor do they ever post about meets :rolleyes: Not that I would be able to go...cuz everything is way downstate.

If my car ever gets fixed :thumbdown Ill set one up :cool:

But right now im in the middle of a 14b Swap thats turning ugly. :mad:

we should get a meet going for late summer/early fall...like september in mackinaw city. pics of a bunch of dsm's by the bridge would look kool.

hey fakie im still going to st. ignace next weekend! but i wont be bringing my eclipse, it needs a t-belt change before she goes on any long trips, but anyways you should go out there man im sure i will recognize your car

boostdevil said:
hey fakie im still going to st. ignace next weekend! but i wont be bringing my eclipse, it needs a t-belt change before she goes on any long trips, but anyways you should go out there man im sure i will recognize your car
yeah...I would go but I cant now. I got a family reunion to go to...should be very exciting haha. anyway...we'll have to set something up sometime. :D

boostdevil said:

Arent you still buying my floormats???
Well Over here in Grand Rapids on 28th St at Classic Speed and Sound we have meets there every saturday night its not exactly all DSMs but there are like 2-3 there all the time including me we just need to get more DSMS and set some stuff up. People just gata check these forums often to get updated. Thats how our meets in the past never happened. So yeah guys lets decide on something where we can all meet. But shoot i aint down in driving like 3 hours, i dont think my car would even make it :cry: But yeah lets keep this thread going or at least get a plan going. :thumb:

Eclipsei95cl said:

OMG dude i totally forgot about those man im sorry, well i should be back from st. ignace by around 8 at night on saturday, are you gonna be at classic? if so ill come and pick em up and see whats going on over there

I set one up back in May. A few people showed, but the weather sucked ass... I'de like to get another one going this summer tho. :thumb:

Eclipsei95cl said:
Well Over here in Grand Rapids on 28th St at Classic Speed and Sound we have meets there every saturday night its not exactly all DSMs but there are like 2-3 there all the time including me we just need to get more DSMS and set some stuff up. People just gata check these forums often to get updated. Thats how our meets in the past never happened. So yeah guys lets decide on something where we can all meet. But shoot i aint down in driving like 3 hours, i dont think my car would even make it :cry: But yeah lets keep this thread going or at least get a plan going. :thumb:

I go to classic everyonce and awhile. Do you know Tj? He drives a red 90 TSi AWD, but it's been down for awhile.

A. Van said:
I go to classic everyonce and awhile. Do you know Tj? He drives a red 90 TSi AWD, but it's been down for awhile.
Yes I do we just met maybe 2 months ago or so and yeah we talk on occasion. Were u at classic last saturday night? Oh and Im still not sure if ill be out at classic this saturday but ill keep u all posted..

I have to dig up those floor mats wonder where i put em.. :confused: but I ll let u know

cool cool for sure let me know, i would like to hang out with you guys and talk shiznit to the ricers!

A. Van said:
I know TJ...he's coming up to the UP this summer after his car is done. I'm gonna hopefully get some vids of our cars...or at least pics. :thumb:

dooohh!.... I forgot to go over to classic last night, i was like a zombie so i had to get some sleep, i spent all day looking at sweet muscle cars, they had a fricken Cobra R mutang, trully breathtaking, so i got some pix... unfortunetly i didnt see any dsm's, but i did see a line of vipers, one which was supercharged and intercooled, so that made up for it :shhh: :p

boostdevil said:
dooohh!.... I forgot to go over to classic last night, i was like a zombie so i had to get some sleep, i spent all day looking at sweet muscle cars, they had a fricken Cobra R mutang, trully breathtaking, so i got some pix... unfortunetly i didnt see any dsm's, but i did see a line of vipers, one which was supercharged and intercooled, so that made up for it :shhh: :p
so the st. ignace show was pretty good?

yah it was a great turnout to say the least... weather was perfect, lots of nice cars, the people were pretty friendly their as well. but we definitley need to get a dsm gathering together soon

I hear that. A meet would be kool. with lots of dsm's. :dsm: :talon: :laser: I just got my logger setup and made a few runs...I found out I'm running alot leaner than I thought. now I need fuel system upgrades. hopefully I'll get my mods done b4 the meet. :thumb:

We should make another summer meet like end of july maybe the weekend anfter HIN in chicago

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back