The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Detroit Michigan Meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drewber72

Probationary Member
Sep 12, 2004
White Lake, Michigan
Hey Guys, would anybody be interested in having a meet? Just wondering since there havnt been any in the detroit area.

Detroits pretty close, I'd drive up there for a meet. You guys can make the short drive down to the Toledo events too if you want :) We'll let you in ;)

a couople of us are going to autorama its like 2 threads down from this one. also theres a michigan dsm club. you should start a metro detroit dsm club. like detroit dsm's etc. i tired once it failed. :laugh:

naw a detroit club would be to far, im in walled lake, so ill start a west oakland co one

o i assumed you were form detroit as it says city detroit then michigan

well i didnt relize how many michiganders were on here, but jim from toledo and paul from barstow know detroit better then walled lake, so thats whi i put it (not that i know a jim or paul just examples). sorry :dsm:

i could round up a few DSM's from the baycity saginaw area, we have a ton of them here!! lets just set a date and location!! (my work schedual isgoofy so its real hit or miss on days i can attend)

Eliminat0r said:
a couople of us are going to autorama its like 2 threads down from this one. also theres a michigan dsm club. you should start a metro detroit dsm club. like detroit dsm's etc. i tired once it failed. :laugh:

Yay! I see that Mich DSM has their website back up too!

Im really down with that, me and 3 other dsmer's around here want to meet. But I can only go from march 4-8 any of those days because ill actually be home from school for a few days :p yipee and im gunna pull the dsm out of hibernation.

if ya guys do this -- make it somwere were we can acualy see each-others cars!
instead of somthing totaly unrelated like gameworks :p

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back