The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

We did it!!! We won at the finals!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gixxerdrew

DSM Wiseman
Oct 5, 2007
Yokohama, Japan, Asia
We won with the eclipse at Super Lap Battle finals!

Detailed writeup next week, video, all coming soon! But the quick version is we blew up a gearbox, Sam and Robert at RRE came through with one for us to use, Karlo and Nick busted ass to get it swapped in over night. We limped at minimum power and an open diff and still won by 3 seconds!

FE_BW_PROMO.jpg

If we'd had the car running tip top, we are 100% confident to have broken the track record.

Awesome! Congrats! The car looks great in that pic.

Is that a splitter/divider that I see in the grill? Diverting half the air better though the rad perhaps? It's hard to tell in the pic.

Thats an awesome accomplishment.

The car looks sick!

What are you guys running for a turbo or for a setup in general?

Hellyea!!!

awesome job dude! So glad your on this site!

for the fkken win man... FOR THE FKKEN WIN!!

congrats to you Drew and to everyone!!

aite, peace.

I see a projector in the driver headlight. Why only the drivers side? Looks great though!

HAHA, The diff in his trans is fine. Quaife FTMFW! :p. I gave drew my opinion on what happend. I'll leave it to drew to essplain it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back