The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Update

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

untouchablecc

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 21, 2008
Mt. pleasant, Pennsylvania
I know its not winter anymore but the build continues. I have 700 miles on the bottom end and i have already managed to break and act TOB and at 15psi i am pushing coolant. I will be dropping off the head at the shop tomorrow. The other problem i am having is my southbend tz clutch is slipping at 15psi. Its rated for about 500 hp. I also dropping off the flywheel to have the step height checked. Pics to come in the near future.

Get an OEM TOB and throw the ACT in the trash. Only way to go for TOB's. Did you torque your headstuds in sequence? I think you are supposed to retorque after your first heat cycle. I'm not totally sure as I run the L19's.. Looks like a nice build going on. Keep us updated.

I did end up getting an oem throwout bearing. I also had the head decked down because i knew it was not sealing. Thanks for the advise though.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back