The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Star Performance Turbo Kit---If Interested Read!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I know huh but I know my sources is very reliable.. you will get the info about this place when we get 5 people or more for real.

I am seriously interestd in a Stage II kit, and will hace the money in little over a month

This site should be closed its going no where sorry.

If you get it going then let me know star performance is a place I've heard good things about right now I'm working on my car right now. I was thinking of working on a twin turbo kit for the car cause me and a few friends have thought about it for a while. Hopefully we are going to start the fabrications for it here this month. If we get one put together that works we are going to try and produce it. Yah I know it is a lot of work but we want to fabricate all the parts. It is really going to be fun. If anyone might know a way that might help then let me know.

STILL....WAITING....WAITING....WAITING...CLOSING IN ON 1 YEAR FOR MY SHIT.. :mad:

Yea......all I need now from which ever Bill(motofool or The1Bill) is sending me the parts is my gauges....manifold....and my DAMN TURBO....is that shit so hard to get together that it takes a year? I swear im thinking about taking some kind of legal action.

Well I am now interested and almost have enough for a turbokit but I'm thinkin of buying from Importparts.com like someone said, does anyone else have any comments on them?

go to turbo-kits.com or importparts.com they both have the star 2 complete kits.... everything you need for 2650 + s/h ( which cost 50 ) not too bad, its the cheapest places ive seen online and ive been looking for quite a while :thumb:

Awsome! thanx, I plan to get the stage 1 kit for 2g's from importparts.com :thumb:

Jus ordered the kit a day ago, 2 weeks left bout till it ships, ground shipping. I got the Star stage 2 kit :D Wanted to do it right the first time, and i couldn't resist that intercooler! My friend is helping me install it, man I can't wait, i hope all goes smoothly! It was ordered from importparts.com

are the star kits interchangeable? for example if someone were to buy the star kit I would they be able to use the same parts from stage I on over to stage II, cutting the cost?

The only dif. betweent he 2 seemed to be the big fmic and...more boost?

the only difference between the stage one and stage two kits from star is the intercooler. you can buy the stage one kit, then later buy the intercooler kit but it would be cheaper just to get the stage two right of the bat unless you are short the cash.

stage 1 - 2000
intercooler kit - 1000
total - about 3000

stage 2 (includes intercooler and piping) - about 2700

id go with the stage two unless you are short the cash. if i could do it over, id buy stage two since im going to be spending more now to get the intercooler kit from star :cry:

hope this helps :thumb:
-rick

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back