The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Speed Daddy Short Route FMIC Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I just wanted to post up a review of the Speed Daddy FMIC Kit I recently installed for a buddy of mine on his 2g GST.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The kit was of quality construction. All the pipes have beads on them to prevent couplers from popping off. The kit was an exact fit kit and easy to install. The intercooler core is solid and the mounts are welded very well.

Quality 5/5
The kit was of quality construction. All the pipes have beads on them to prevent couplers from popping off. The kit was an exact fit kit and easy to install. The intercooler core is solid and the mounts are welded very well.

Fitment 4.5/5

We did have to do some trimming to make this huge FMIC fit under his front bumper cover.

Performance 4/5
This is a huge core, some increased boost lag was noticed on his 16. If you have a bigger turbo you should golden.

Customer Service / Shipping 5/5
You can order these on ebay, but he contacted the seller directly and got his shipped out a bit faster. Total turn around it was 3 days from payment to delivery.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back