The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Say Something About The Person Above You

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should know that I was willing to do anything that it took to get my new baby home. Also needs to know that I was really easy on the throttle to stay out of boost. Wanna talk about a tank there ya go LOL. I dont know of any honda that does that.

Sorry Becka but my 8 pack is more toned than that. How much I work out? Good question. I eat like no other try 5 full meals or more a day. Its hard to stay in shape when I eat as much as I do. I just dont like the feeling of hunger and I get hungry alot. I work out every morning before I do anything and I'm usually lifting stuff that weighs over 200Lb's every day all day long.

And by the way. I didnt know I was a movie star! Hole crap. WTF the ears even match. Where do you find this crap at. ROFL.

should know i saw this guy on a law and order episode (one of the ones with the guy from "the Fly")
and then saw a preview for a tv show (Haven" on scyfy) he is on now n googled it. LOL

His name is Eric Balfour.

Just remembered that my okley glasses in that picture fell apart. Makes me wanna cry. I loved them things. I can only see out of one eye and driving in the daytime is extremely hard now.

HA HA I POSTED AT 420am

^typical answer..ROFL:D:cool:

^^ & ^^^ He was in Texas Chainsaw Massacre also...:aha::thumb::cool:

Should know it doesn't. but it does have a 539whp , NOS and a roll cage

Should know that Mike used a picture of me from when I was like 15 years old.

MIKE your fasination with how I look like him is kinda fruity you know!!!!!! Have fun with searching all over for more pictures of him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back