The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Saturn Alternator Bracket

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaganader

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 23, 2009
a planet, New_York
Does anyone make a CNC bracket that replaces the stock tensioner bracket? I know TurboGlenn does but I'm guessing he has not been on in a while.

I'm going to do the Saturn alternator swap, and I would like a bracket that actually holds it in place unlike how it is in the writeups. But I do not know if anyone else makes one.

Does anyone make a CNC bracket that replaces the stock tensioner bracket? I know TurboGlenn does but I'm guessing he has not been on in a while.

I'm going to do the Saturn alternator swap, and I would like a bracket that actually holds it in place unlike how it is in the writeups. But I do not know if anyone else makes one.

You'd be guessing incorrectly. TurboGlenn is fairly active on the boards these days. He just finished a write up not long ago.

You'd be guessing incorrectly. TurboGlenn is fairly active on the boards these days. He just finished a write up not long ago.

He hasn't responded to my PMs in 8 days, we were talking about it a little over a week ago, since I saw his prototypes he made and asked if he could make a batch for me. Haven't heard from him since. I have the alternator already and would like it up and running for evo vs. sti day coming up.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back